To celebrate the new Oceane train linking Paris to Bordeaux in only 2 hours, from 2nd July 2017, Cordeillan-Bages offers a gourmet daytrip in the heart of the Pauillac vineyard. Transfers from Bordeaux included.
Valid from 5th July thru 12th november 2017, your stay includes:
- A taxi transfer from Saint-Jean train station to Cordeillan-Bages
- A Millesimes dinner for two featuring chef Julien Lefebvre’s signature Shellfish starter, as well as the new dishes Line caught meager pan-fried, Pigeon in a cereal crust and Chocolate creamy pineapple, coriander sorbet
- Three glasses of wines, selected by our chef sommelier Arnaud Le Saux: Bordeaux, Blanc de Lynch-Bages 2015, Grave Rouge, Château Villa Bel-Air 2012, Pauillac, Echo de Lynch-Bages 2008
- Access to the outdoor pool, until departure
- A taxi transfer from Cordeillan-Bages to Saint-Jean train station
Starting at 590€ instead of 710€ for two persons.
Overnight stay starting at 279€, including breakfasts.