Whether a wine novice or a seasoned oenophile, the Cercle Lynch-Bages offers the opportunity to enter the fascinating world of Bordeaux's Classified Growths and appellations...
Le Cercle Lynch-Bages offers introductory tasting classes that explore and reveal tastes and aromas.
Introduction to wine tasting, knowledge of blends, discovering the appellations of the Médoc and Bordeaux's exceptional terroirs, the art of food and wine pairing, vertical tasting, course on starting to make your own wine with VINIV... A diversified offer of original wine adventures!
Tasting classes are led by wine experts Charles Thuillier and Kerstin Bauer who share their passion for wine.
- Introduction to Tasting: Learn the basic steps of wine tasting and how to put into words: colour, aromas, flavours, texture,… with 4 different wines.
- The Medoc Appellations: Taste 4 wines from the different appellations of the Médoc.
- The Art of Blending: Learn how to identify Bordeaux’s main grape varieties with an exceptional tasting of Lynch-Bages’ single varietal wines, followed by the blend of the same vintage.
- Bordeaux Great Terroirs: Appreciate 4 wines: 1 dry white, 2 reds (left bank, right bank) and 1 sweet white.
- Wine and Food pairing: Basic principles of successful food-wine pairing.
The Cercle Lynch-Bages facilities can be combined with lunches, dinners or wine-related activities.
Two bright rooms are available for hosting workshops and seminars.